We can compose any set of your choice suitable for any purpose subject to our inventory availability. A set may consist of pairs (before/after heating), rough or cut in sizes ranging 0.25 to 3 carats showing inclusion characteristics of great education value for the gemologist, gemstone appraiser, student of gemology and hobbyist wishing to study gemstone inclusions.
Out of the hundreds of companies selling gems in the Internet, our 35-year old company is the only one that sells gems specifically for gemologists and labs for research purposes with guarantee treatment information, because they were treated in our lab in Bangkok. Buying gems from other sources, you do not actually know the exact nature of the treatment and therefore your research will be based on misinformation. Buying gems from outlets displaying opinionated and ambiguous statements issued by commercial trade laboratories stating “heat-treated and clarity enhanced with a foreign solid substance” (that could have mean lead-filled or borax-filled stones, without full disclosure transparency concealing the facts); also, we do NOT recognize “certificates” issued by gemological laboratories known by their deceptive business practices.
To learn more about heat-treated gemstones read the books Beryllium-Treated Rubies & Sapphires, Flux-Enhanced Rubies & Sapphires, The Heat-Treatment of Ruby & Sapphire-2nd edition.
Please email to email@example.com stating your requirements.
- All gems listed for sale are subject to prior sale
- Weight and measurements are approximate
- Color is described when observed in face-up position in daylight (5500oK)
- Clarity is described as observed under 10X magnification
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfy with your purchase, you can return your stones and we will refund your money (less shipping to and from Bangkok, Thailand)